I am here to help if you:
- Have had a trauma such as being attacked, witnessed or experienced violence.
- Want support to help work out a personal difficulty such as low self-esteem or fear of public speaking.
- Want help and support talking through your emotions and worries.
- Had a traumatic upbringing that has left emotional scars.
- Want to make some changes to your life or work.
I offer a variety of services from integrative* counselling and EMDR therapy, to coaching for pro-active changes. I am here to listen to you and support you in a friendly, safe, non-confrontational and non-judgemental space. All services are offered on a discrete and strictly confidential basis, so you can be assured that you are in safe hands.
Counselling can help you understand your emotions and behaviours and work through them to develop a healthier way to engage with yourself and others.
Coaching is useful if you are self-motivated and want to bring out the best in yourself.
* Integrative counselling draws on theoretic models of counselling such as such as CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy), solution-focused, psychotherapy, Gestalt,NLP, transactional analysis and person centred.
I work from Austin Friars (EC2) in Central London, The London Road Clinic in Milborne Port, Dorset, and Gillingham in Dorset.
I am also able to work with people on-line from around the world, including Madrid, Barcelona, Thailand, Porto, Lisbon, South Africa and Nairobi, Vietnam, Germany and Serbia.